In compliance with leading international experience and using the latest information and communication technologies, this product aims:
- Establish a single state information database of invalid documents that were originally handed by the relevant agencies of the Republic of Azerbaijan to its citizens, as well as to foreigners and persons without citizenship;
- Enable the fastest identification of the validity status of individuals’ documents in automated regime during provision of e-services to the public by the state agencies;
- Prevent the illegal use of legally invalid documents.
The system meets standards approved by legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan. This system is the information resource dedicated to provide state register of invalid documents and templates of such documents. The following operations are the main functions of software:
- Storage of invalid documents in a single information database;
- Provide necessary information based on request about invalid documents.
It’s already 9 state institutions joined to “State Register of Invalid Documents” system.